John Corbett, Sex and the City’s Aidan Shaw, lied to his own mom about where he was when he’d snuck off to film his top secret role for Sex and the City 2! He admitted to Access Hollywood, “I told my mother I was going to Ireland for a little vacation for two weeks, and she bought it. Plus, she’s got a big yapper (mouth); she would have called everybody. We got away with it; we really got away with it.” PHOTO CREDIT: CPITV
Thursday, 03 June 2010
How John Corbett kept a Sexy secret
John Corbett, Sex and the City’s Aidan Shaw, lied to his own mom about where he was when he’d snuck off to film his top secret role for Sex and the City 2! He admitted to Access Hollywood, “I told my mother I was going to Ireland for a little vacation for two weeks, and she bought it. Plus, she’s got a big yapper (mouth); she would have called everybody. We got away with it; we really got away with it.” PHOTO CREDIT: CPITV