Attention Twilight fans – that interview in which Robert Pattinson told the UK’s Daily Mirror he didn’t actually have a girlfriend? Totally made up! RPatz’ rep told the GossipCop site, “Robert did not speak to the Mirror, and their claim that they spoke to him a few days ago is manufactured along with any information that they claim to have as an exclusive.” Mwa ha ha!The Mirror quoted Robert as saying, “I don’t have a girlfriend. I don’t know why. You always think you’re going to get more girls after you’ve made a movie and it never happens. You sit there and you’re like ‘I’m a big movie star and I want to go out with some models’, but I don’t know why that doesn’t happen. It’s especially different in L.A. Most of the women there are actresses, and by default that makes them a little bit nuts – not that that’s a bad thing.”
PHOTO CREDIT: gossipcheck.com