Eddie Cibrian’s wife gives LeAnn a verbal beating
Eddie Cibrian’s (Cole in Sunset Beach and Couch Diaz in Ugly Betty) wife has accused his Northern Lights co-star, country singer LeAnn Rimes, of being a stalker! Brandi Glanville tells US Magazine (the mag that brought Eddie and LeAnn’s alleged affair to light), “She refuses to leave us alone – it is shameful and scary. People are going to say it takes two to tango, and I get that, but at some point LeAnn needs to stop asking him to dance.” Bradi claims Eddie’s had to change his cell number to stop LeAnn’s calls, and that she deliberately ‘bumped into him’ at a recent sports event. She tells the mag she’s not going to be an ex-wife any time soon. “I'm a happy wife fighting for what I have. LeAnn is so desperate for fame she has left her self-respect in the gutter and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants. She’s hurting my family and messing with the wrong mom.”